Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 3 cups (about 12 ounces) skinned, shredded roasted chicken breast (such as Tyson’s)
- 3 cups hot cooked penne (about 6 ounces uncooked tubular-shaped pasta)
- 2 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup fat-free Caesar dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Combine all ingredents in a large bowl; toss well to coat.
- Note: To lower the sodium in this dish, use plain cooked chicken in place of the commercial roasted variety, which is fairly high in sodium.
(Visited 61 times, 1 visits today)