- 2 lbs chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Combine chicken and buttermilk in a large mixing bowl then mix well.
- Place the mixture inside the fridge and marinade overnight.
- Combine flour, salt, and ground black pepper then mix well.
- Dredge the marinated chicken in the flour mixture then set aside.
- Heat a frying pan and pour-in olive oil.
- When the oil is hot enough, pan fry the chicken for 3 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer the semi-fried chicken in a baking tray.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake the semi-fried chicken for 30 minutes then reduce the heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and continue baking for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and transfer the chicken to a serving plate.
Source: Philippines Food Recipes
(Visited 90 times, 1 visits today)