Preparation Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon monosodium glutamate (MSG) (optional)
- 1 pound beef top sirloin, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine soy sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds, garlic, sugar, salt, black pepper, and MSG. Place beef, carrots, and onions in the bag; seal, and shake to coat the vegetables and beef with the sauce. Refrigerate for at least 2 1/2 hours. I prefer to marinate mine overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat. Remove meat and vegetables from marinade, and place on a large sheet of aluminum foil; seal. Discard marinade.
- Place on grill, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or to desired doneness.
(Visited 234 times, 1 visits today)