- 1 kg bulalo (beef shank, bone in)
- 1 large onion – chopped
- 2 chilli – chopped
- ¼ cup tablespoon soysauce
- ¼ cup lemon / calamansi juice
- 2 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 3 tablespoon Sweet Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup green Bell Pepper – cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon flour – diluted in water
- 2 tablespoon butter
- salt and pepper
- In a pressure cooker, put beef shanks, water (just enough to cover the beef), 1/4 cup soy sauce, lemon/calamansi juice, onion, chilli, salt and pepper. Tenderize bulalo for 30 minutes. Start timing when the water in the steamer starts to boil.
- Remove tenderized beef from the broth. Set aside 1 cup of broth.
- Mix oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce, 1 cup beef broth and the diluted flour. Set aside.
- Heat butter and pan-fry the bulalo until brown on all sides.
- Pour the beef broth mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper. Let it simmer until the sauce becomes thick.
- Put the bell pepper. Let it cook for a minute.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Source: Pinoy Tsibog
Via: Bulalo Steak Recipe
(Visited 57 times, 1 visits today)