- 2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons white onion, minced
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8-12 water soaked skewers
- Place the brown sugar, onion, apple cider vinegar, water, ketchup, Worcestershire, hot sauce, ground pepper and garlic in a blender. Blend ingredients until smooth. Place the mixture in a small saucepan and cook for 10 minutes over medium-low heat. Remove the sauce from the heat and let cool.
- Mix the shrimp and sauce in a large resealable bag. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to let marinate.
- Remove the shrimp from refrigerator and thread onto skewers. Grill for 4 minutes on each side over high heat. Brush shrimp with leftover marinade while grilling. Serve warm.
Source: Ruby Tuesday At Home
(Visited 33 times, 1 visits today)