- ¾ cup of Butter
- ¾ cup of White Wine
- ¾ cup of Tabasco Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1½ teaspoons of Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 2 lbs of Chicken Wings
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Cooking Fat
- (optional) 1 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- Combine the butter, wine, Tabasco, vinegar, garlic powder, and salt in a sauce pan. Heat to medium low and cook for about 5 minutes. Set aside about ¼ cups worth of the sauce to add after roasting.
- Add to the chicken wings and the remaining sauce to a zip-lock bag. Squeeze as much air out of the bag before sealing it.
- Place the bag into a bowl and marinate in the fridge for at least 8 hours to overnight. Occasionally massage and flip the bag.
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Coat the surface of a roasting pan with a thin layer of the cooking fat.
- Place each wing on the pan flat and spaced apart. If you like it insanely spicy, sprinkle the cayenne pepper over both sides of the wings.
- Roast for 20 minutes, flip each wing over, and roast for another 15 minutes.
- Coat the wings with the reserved ¼ cup sauce and roast for another 5 minutes.
Source:Plated With Style
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)