- 4 tilapia fillets
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1-2 tsp fresh or dried dill
- 2 medium sized tomatoes, cut in half
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Olive or grapeseed oil
- Turn the oven broiler on low. Be sure the top rack is at the highest level.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. This will prevent the fish from sticking
- Place the tilapia fillets about 1-2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Squeeze lemon juice evenly on each fillet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Evenly sprinkle the dill on each fillet.
- Drizzle a little olive or grapeseed oil on each one and gently rub it around to coat.
- Place the lemon wedges on the baking sheet as well as the tomato halves.
- Place in the broiler and cook for 7-12 minutes, depending on thickness of the fillets.
- Fish should be flaky when cut with a fork. Keep an eye on the tomatoes and lemon to be sure the skin doesn’t burn.
Source:My Clean Kitchen
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)