For the fried rice sauce
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetarian stir fry sauce (or vegetarian oyster sauce)
- ½ tablespoon sesame oil
- ½ tablespoon sugar
For the fried rice dish
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- ½ cup peas and diced carrots
- 1 handful chopped green onions
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups cooked jasmine brown rice
- pinch of black pepper
- Mix the fried rice sauce ingredients in a bowl completely and set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a wok.
- Add broccoli, peas, carrots, and green onions—but be sure to leave some for garnish. Stir fry.
- Make space in the middle of the wok and crack 1 egg. Stir the egg, then mix the egg with the vegetables.
- Add 3 cups of cooked jasmine rice. Stir fry with the egg and vegetables.
- Make space in the middle of the wok and crack the remaining egg. Stir the egg, then mix the egg with the rice and vegetables.
- Add fried rice sauce gradually. Continue to stir fry.
- Add a dash of black pepper. Stir fry.
- When everything is mixed and cooked, serve in small bowls and garnish with the rest of the chopped green onion.
Source: Bok Choy And Broccoli
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)