Preparation Time: 10 mins
CookingTime: 10 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Use fresh, ripe seasonal tomatoes for the best results!
- 1 Loaf Crusty Italian Bread — Baguette
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1/4 Cup Good Olive Oil
- 3 Cups Ripe Tomatoes, Cut Into 1/2 Inch Pieces
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh, Chopped Basil
- Mix together the tomato topping ingredients and set aside.
- Cut the bread into slices about 3/4 inches thick, and either place under a broiler, or on grill, and cook untill just golden.
- Turn and repeat.
- Take the bruschetta away from heat, and first using a clove of garlic on the prongs of a fork, rub one side of each of the toasts .
- Next brush a little olive oil on each toast.
- Top with the tomato mixture and serve immediately.
(Visited 48 times, 1 visits today)