- 500 gms Chicken (4″ pieces)
- 3 Tbsp Refined Oil
- 6 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 1 Tsp + 1/2 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- 1/2 Tbsp Minced Fresh Ginger
- 2 Jalapenos peppers (Seeds removed and Minced)
- 1/2 Cup Tomato Puree
- 1 Tomato (Crushed)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp Coriander (Chopped)
- Salt to Taste
- In a shallow dish combine 2 Tbsp Oil and two-third of the minced garlic.
- Marinate the chicken with 2/3 of the garlic oil prepared in step 1, salt, pepper and reserve the 1/3 of the oil for basting.
- Meanwhile take the leftover 1 Tbsp of Refined Oil in a wok and heat over moderately low heat.
- Add the onion and cook stirring occasionally till translucent. Add the remaining garlic, ginger and the minced jalapenos and cook stirring for around 2 mins.
- Now add the crushed tomatoes, tomato puree, coconut milk, salt and 1/2 Tsp ground pepper.
- Bring to a simmer and cook until thickened.Add the cilantro and stir.Turn off the gas, the sauce is ready.
- Now light up a grill/tandoor and grill the marinated chicken for around 10-15 mins basting with the remaining 1/3 garlic oil turning in between (so that both the sides get grilled).
- Pour the prepared sauce over the grilled chicken and serve hot.
(Visited 36 times, 1 visits today)