Servings: 4 mugs
- 1 1/2 cups grated bittersweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup dry milk powder
- 4 cups whole milk
- 4 tablespoons Armagnac
- Whipped cream or marshmallows, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, mix grated chocolate and dry milk powder.
- In a medium saucepan, heat whole milk over medium heat. Once heated, stir in the chocolate mixture and whisk until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth and hot.
- Pour 1 Tbsp. Armagnac into each mug (four mugs total), then fill each mug with the smooth, hot chocolate mixture. Serve hot, garnished with whipped cream or marshmallows.
(Visited 67 times, 1 visits today)