- 4 ounces cooked octopus tentacles, sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper flakes (gochu-garu)
- 1 tablespoon rice syrup (corn syrup) or sugar
- Heat up a pan over medium heat with the cooking oil.
- Stir-fry the garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add water, soy sauce, and hot pepper flakes. Stir it well.
- Add rice syrup and stir for a few minutes until it turns a little sticky and shiny.
- Add the octopus and let it sizzle for 7-8 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the seasoning liquid is almost evaporated.
(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)