- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups chopped white onion
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion; sauté 3 minutes. Add cumin, chili powder, shrimp, and garlic; sauté 4 minutes. Remove from heat, and add butter, salt, and hot sauce.
- Stir until the butter melts. Stir in juice and green onions. Garnish with the lime wedges, if desired.
- Serve with potatoes, rice or tacos.
(Visited 38 times, 1 visits today)