- 1/2 kilo pig’s liver
- 1/4 kilo pig’s lung
- 1/2 pig’s heart
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 siling labuyo, chopped (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- oil for sauteing
- Boil pig’s lung until tender. Remove the tendons. Chop pig’s lung, liver and heart. Set aside
- Saute garlic and onion in a pan. Add chopped lung, liver and heart.
- Add 1/2 cup water. Simmer until tender, making sure the sauce doesn’t dry up.
- Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Add finely chopped chili pepper, if desired.
Source: Step By Step Recipe
Via: Bopis Recipe
(Visited 48 times, 1 visits today)