- 1 1/2 lbs Pig’s heart, boiled until tender and diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup annatto seeds diluted in 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 4 clove garlic, minced
- 4 pieces dried bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Saute garlic, onion, and ginger.
- Put-in the pig’s heart and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the crushed pepper and annatto water. Stir.
- Add the dried bay leaves and pour-in water. Let boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour-in vinegar and allow to reboil. Stir.
- Add carrots,red bell pepper, salt, and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!
(Visited 316 times, 1 visits today)