- 1/2 KG chicken feet – cleaned
- 1 medium red onion – thinly sliced
- 1 bunch of parsley – rough chop
- 1 red chili – thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Boil chicken feet for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Set aside and let it cool.
- Debone the chicken feet.
- Season the deboned chicken feet with salt and pepper.
- Add the sweet chili sauce and mix it all together.
- Add the onion, chili and parsley. Combine all.
- Serve and enjoy!
Source: Pinoy Tsibog
(Visited 65 times, 1 visits today)