Servings: 6 (serving size: 3 kebabs and 2 tablespoons dutch west Indian peanut sauce)
- 1/4 cup kejap manis or 2 tablespoons soy sauce plus 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon sambal ulek or Thai chile paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips, or 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders
- Cooking spray
- Dutch West Indian Peanut Sauce
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove chicken from bag, and discard marinade. Thread chicken strips onto 18 (8-inch) skewers.
- Place kebabs on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 2 minutes on each side or until done.
- Serve with Dutch West Indian Peanut Sauce. (Totals include Dutch West Indian Peanut Sauce)
(Visited 67 times, 1 visits today)