Total Time: 40 Minutes
Servings: 1 1/2 dozen
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Lemon-Cream Cheese Glaze
- Garnish: lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 450º. Stir together first 4 ingredients. Whisk together eggs and next 2 ingredients; add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Toss blueberries with 1 Tbsp. flour, and gently fold into batter. Spoon mixture into 1 1/2 lightly greased 12-cup muffin pans, filling three-fourths full.
- Bake at 450º for 14 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned and a wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean. Immediately remove from pans to wire racks, and let cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Lemon-Cream Cheese Glaze. Drizzle over warm muffins. Garnish, if desired.
Note: Fresh blueberries may be substituted.
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)