Blood Orange Sangría Recipe
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 cups apple juice
- 2/3 cup Triple Sec (orange-flavored liqueur)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 whole cloves
- 3 seedless blood oranges, each cut into 16 wedges
- 2 (750-milliliter) bottles fruity red wine
- 2 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher, and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight. Discard cloves and cinnamon sticks.
- Pour sangría into individual glasses, including the fruit.
(Visited 35 times, 1 visits today)