- 2 bitter melon (cut into halves and strips)
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 big onion (chopped)
- thumb size ginger (crushed or strips)
- 2 fried fish (whole, halves or fillet)
- 2 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- half cup mushroom – button or black mushrooms (presoaked and cut into strips)
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce (optional)
- 1 cup of vegetable broth or water.
- Heat oil in a wok and saute garlic, onion, ginger and tomato for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushroom and stir for a minute.
- Add the broth or water, bring to a boil and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and fish sauce.
- Add the fried fish, then the amplaya, cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Ready to serve with rice.
Source: Eden’s Easy Recipes
(Visited 83 times, 1 visits today)