- 2 packs of thinly sliced beef sirloin (about 250g each)
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 3 pieces of calamansi or 5 to 6 tablespoons of vinegar
- 1 large onion sliced into rings
- 4 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced thinly
- Marinate the beef with soy sauce, calamansi (vinegar) for at least 30 minutes.
- On the pan, put the cooking oil.
- Wait until the oil is hot then fry the onions until soft.
- Set aside half of the fried onions
- On the sam pan, add the garlic and saute for about 3-4 minutes
- Pour the marinated beef and cover it then bring to boil
- Mix the beef from time to time and check if the water is almost dried up and tender.
- Wait until the oil from the beef comes out then put the bell pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until muffins begin to turn brown on top.
- Garnish the stir fried onions
- Share it while it’s hot
Source: The Life Of Alming
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)