- 1 pc white gabi (substitute cassava if available), cubed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 pcs yellow camote (sweet potatoes), cubed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pc ubi (no substitute), cubed
- 4 tbsps landang or tapioca
- 4 pcs ripe cardaba (or semi-ripe plantain), sliced
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut milk, diluted with water
- Cook gabi, camote, ubi, and cardabang saging (or plantain bananas) in diluted coconut milk.
- Add sugar, salt, and landang (or tapioca).
- Simmer until all ingredients are tender and mixture is thick.
- Add 2 cups coconut milk.Cook in medium heat.
- Do not boil or liquid will curdle.Adjust amount of coconut milk to your available ingredients.
- Serve hot.
(Visited 449 times, 1 visits today)