- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 2 cups rice flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup coco cream,
- 1/4 cup sugar for topping
- Add sugar to beaten eggs.
- Combine salt and flour; add to egg mixture.
- Add melted margarine, coconut milk, and baking powder.
- Pour into banana leaf-lined mold.
- Bake in 375 degrees Fahrenheit oven.
- When half-done, take it out from the oven and brush top with coconut cream and sugar and bake until golden crust is formed.
(Visited 1,463 times, 1 visits today)