Servings: 12 to 16
- 2 cups chilled whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- Basic butter cake
- 1/4 cup raspberry or blackberry jam
- 1 cup purchased lemon curd
- Fresh berries
- Beat whipping cream and sugar until soft peaks form; gently fold in lemon peel. Spread the bottom layer of the cake with jam, then with lemon curd.
- Top with second cake layer. Frost with the lemon whipped cream. Mound the top of the cake generously with fresh berries of your choice.
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)