- 1/4 cup sake (rice wine)
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into 24 bite-sized pieces
- 5 green onions, each cut into 4 (2-inch) pieces
- Cooking spray
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook until reduced to 1/4 cup (about 2 1/2 minutes). Remove from heat; cool.
- Combine soy sauce mixture and the chicken. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Thread 6 chicken cubes and 5 green onion pieces alternately onto each of 4 (10-inch) skewers. Brush kebabs with the soy mixture. Coat pan with cooking spray. Place kebabs in pan, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until the chicken is done.
(Visited 69 times, 1 visits today)