- 1/2 kilo lean ground beef
- 1 small sachet of black beans
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 4 pieces of tofu, diced
- kangkong leaves, chop the stalks too
- 1 sachet of seasoning granules
- dash of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- canola cooking oil
- 2 green finger chilies, sliced
- medium onion, chopped
- Fry the tofu, set aside.
- Heat the oil. Saute the garlic and onions.
- Add the beef until cooked.
- Pour the coconut milk. Add the fried tofu and tausi.
- Add the kangkong stems and leaves and finger chilies.
- Put seasoning, sugar and dash of pepper.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
Source: Kusinerang Katrina
(Visited 87 times, 1 visits today)