- 3/4 lb beef strip-loin or sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon grape seed oil
- 2 tablespoon or 1.5″ ginger piece, sliced into thin matchsticks
- 2 garlic cloves finely, chopped
- 2-3 red chili, broken in half (optional)
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced
- Place beef in a bowl and add the corn starch, rice wine, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sesame oil. Toss well to combine.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok or skillet over high heat, add the beef and stir-fry until the beef is no longer in pink. Transfer the beef to a plate.
- Heat the rest of the oil in a wok, add the ginger and garlic, stir fry until fragrant, about 30-45 seconds.
- Add the green onion and beef to the wok and toss together to heat through.
- Serve hot over steamed rice.
Source: Beyond Kimchee
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)