- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. honey
- ¼ c. beef stock
- 1 heaped tsp. cornstarch
Meat + veggies
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. top sirloin, cut into thin ¼” slices*
- 1 clove of garlic, grated
- 1 inch piece of ginger, peeled + grated
- 1 c. chopped snow peas
- 1 orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- pea shoots
- In an empty jam jar, add all of the stir-fry sauce ingredients and shake well until the honey is dissolved. You can also whisk everything together in a small bowl.
- Warm the olive oil over medium-high heat in a large cast iron skillet (or saute pan).
- Using tongs, add a portion of the meat to the pan and give it a quick sear, about 1-2 minutes. Do not over crowd the skillet. Remove the meat and transfer to a plate. Continue to cook in small batches to prevent the dish from becoming soggy.
- To the pan, add a little bit more olive oil and the grated garlic and ginger. Stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the snow peas and saute until crisp tender. Remove from the pan.
- Add the bell pepper and saute until soft. Remove from the pan.
- Add the stir-fry sauce and bring to a quick boil to thicken.
- Add the meat + veggies back to the pan and stir to warm through.
- Garnish with pea shoots right before serving.
- Serve over quinoa or rice.
Source:The Clever Carrot
(Visited 55 times, 1 visits today)