- 1 lb beef tenderloin or sirloin cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp canola or vegetable oil
- 5 cloves garlic minced (garnish)
- 1 clove garlic crushed (marinade)
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp liquid seasoning (Knorr)
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- ½ tsp kalamansi or lemon juice
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- Mix beef , Worcestershire sauce, liquid seasoning, oyster sauce, lemon juice, paprika, ground pepper, crushed garlic in a bowl. Let stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the olive oil and marinade for 30 minutes or overnight in the fridge.
- Put oil in a pan over medium heat, sauté minced garlic till golden brown and crunchy. Transfer to a small plate and set aside minus the oil.
- With the same pan and oil, stir fry the marinated beef till it’s cooked to desired doneness.
- Then add the butter to the beef and stir until butter has melted. Transfer to plate and garnish with crunchy garlic bits.
Source: My Style Recipe
Via: Beef Salpicao
(Visited 42 times, 1 visits today)