- 3 to 4 pounds beef sirloin tip (or beef tenderloin)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Maggi or Knorr seasoning
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon paprika (such as Hungarian)
- garlic, as much as you like
- butter, as much or as little as you like
- garlic slices, as much as you like
- Cut beef into cubes, about 1-inch in size. Marinate beef in all the ingredients for at least 2 hours.
- To cook, heat olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. In batches, sear the cubes of beef until well-browned. Set aside. When all the cubes are browned, add them back to the pan and add butter. Cook until butter has melted and the beef is cooked.
- Meanwhile, fry garlic slices in olive oil until lightly browned. Be careful and do not let the garlic burn!
- Strew garlic chips over the beef and serve immediately. This is great with plain white rice.
Source: Eating Club Vancouver
Via: Beef Salpicao Recipe
(Visited 54 times, 1 visits today)