- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup wheat flour
- 1 tbsp butter or ghee
- Water as required
- 2 cup bbq beef (seekh kebab or bihari kebab)
- 1 medium onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup cabbage (shredded)
- 1 lemon juice
- 2-3 green chilies chopped
- Take a mixing bowl, mix together flour, salt and ghee, then add enough water to make smooth dough.
- Now divide the dough into 5-6 small balls, take a piece of ball and roll it to around 10” circular shape.
- Heat skillet and shallow fry the rolled dough to make it crisp flat bread and set aside.
- Now to prepared stuffing, combine together ingredients mentioned for stuffing and mix well.
- Place 2-3 tbsp of prepared filling at one side of prepared paratha or flat bread and roll it from one side to another and then wrap foil paper around the roll and serve immediately with your favorite spicy sauce.
Source: Recipe Dose
Via: Beef Roll Recipe
(Visited 36 times, 1 visits today)