Total Time: 25 Minutes
Servings: 6 (serving size: 1 cup beef mixture and 1 cup spinach)
- 1 (3.75-ounce) package bean threads (cellophane noodles)
- 8 ounces sliced deli roast beef, cut lengthwise into thin strips
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed and cut lengthwise into thin strips
- 1/2 cup julienne-cut carrot
- 1/2 cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons chile paste with garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon bottled fresh ground ginger (such as Spice World)
- 6 cups torn spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Cover noodles with boiling water in a bowl. Let stand 15 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Combine beef, snow peas, and carrot in a microwave-safe bowl. Combine the teriyaki sauce and the next 4 ingredients (teriyaki sauce through ginger), and pour over beef mixture.
- Microwave at high for 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Add the noodles; toss well. Serve over spinach. Sprinkle with cilantro.
(Visited 59 times, 1 visits today)