- Miki Noodles (about 50 grams per bowl)
- Beef Broth or chicken broth
- Slice thinly the beef for toppings
- Hard boiled eggs (optional) sliced
- spring onion, chopped
- Chopped Fried garlic
- freshly grind pepper
- Sesame oil
- Cabbage chopped in big chunks (optional) you can replace with other veggies of your choice
- Miki Noodles * Wash and strain. Boil some water; Once they are boiling dip the noodles to soften them for few seconds. And put them in individual bowl.
- Beef Broth:* you can prepare this in advance. Buy a good piece of beef with bones, meat and fat on it. Put them in a casserole and fill it up with water. The beef should be submerged in water completely. Add a carrot, onion, celery, peppercorn and rock salt. Boil for an and a half until meat becomes tender. Filter the soup and set aside the meat.
- Assembly: Put the noodles in their invidual bowl. Add some sliced beef, sliced hard boiled egg, spring onion, fried garlic and veggies. Then pour a ladle of boiling hot beef broth. Grind some pepper on top and add a teaspoon of sesame oil.
Source: Filipino Food Store
(Visited 161 times, 1 visits today)