- Cooking spray
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups thinly sliced English cucumber
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (6-inch) pitas, quartered
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Combine beef, 1/4 cup parsley, cilantro, and next 5 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty. Add patties to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Combine cucumber and vinegar in a medium bowl; toss well.
- Combine yogurt, remaining 2 tablespoons parsley, juice, and pepper in a small bowl; stir with a whisk.
- Arrange 1 patty and 1/2 cup cucumber mixture on each of 4 plates.
- Top each serving with about 2 tablespoons yogurt sauce.
- Serve each with 2 pita wedges.
(Visited 50 times, 1 visits today)