- 1/2 kilo of beef chunks (pressurised to tender)
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 5 cups of beef broth
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2 pcs of eggplant (chunk)
- 2 cups of bokchoy (cut into two halves)
- 1 cup of long beans (cut into 2 inches)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cooked Shrimp paste in a bottle (this can be bought in a filipino store)
- Saute onion and garlic in a casserole.
- Add the pre cooked beef chunks and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add beef broth, salt and pepper and bring to a boil for 10 minutes.
- Scoop a small bowl of soup from the casserole and melt the butter in it.
- Add the butter in the casserole and keep boiling for 5 more minutes.
- Add the vegetables and put off fire after 2 minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice and shrimp paste.
Source: Eden’s Easy Recipe
(Visited 35 times, 1 visits today)