- 3 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 pc (120 grams) Potato (cut into chunks)
- 4 tsp Liver Spread
- 2 cups Water
- ½ kg Beef Brisket (cut into chunks)
- 1 pc Siling Labuyo (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Cheese (grated)
- 1 pc (medium) Red Bell Pepper (cut into strips)
- ½ cup Green Peas (frozen/cooked)
- 1 pouch (80 grams) Del Monte
- Quick ‘n Easy Caldereta Sauce
- Fry potatoes in 2 tablespoons oil. Set aside.
- In the same pan, add 1 tablespoon oil then Stir-Fry liver spread and beef until both sides of meat are brown. Add 2 cups water. Cover and Simmer for 45 minutes or until tender. Retain only 1 cup broth (or add water to make 1 cup broth).
- Add DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Caldereta Sauce, siling labuyo and cheese. Simmer for 5 minutes then add bell pepper and green peas. Simmer for another 3 minutes. Stir in fried potatoes.
Source: Kain Klab
(Visited 102 times, 1 visits today)