- 1.5 lb boneless beef undercut piece (cut into thin 1-2 inch wide strips)
- 3 large garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 tsp gochugaru or 1-2 hot red chili (minced)
- 1 tsp ginger (crushed)
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1-2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1½ tsp roasted white sesame seeds
- 1-2 stalks chives (finely chopped)
- Combine all ingredients except beef in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Marinate beef strips in the above mixture and leave for 1-2 hrs.
- Place 2-3 beef strips in each skewer and set aside.
- Heat grill pan with some oil, place the beef skewers onto the grill pan and cook till beef strips get tender and soft. Turn the skewers in between to cook evenly, it would take 10-15 mins.
- Slide the beef strips from the skewers using knife and place them onto the sizzling platter, top the grilled beef with some chopped chives and serve immediately.
Source: Recipe Dose
Via: Beef Bulgogi Recipe
(Visited 31 times, 1 visits today)