- 1 cup Leftover steak, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar dash chili oil
- 1-2 Tbsp high heat oil
- 1 Tbsp minced ginger
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- Mix together the sauces, sugar, and chili oil then pour over steak. Place in a zipper bag and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to begin cooking.
- Heat a large saute pan, or wok, over medium high heat. When pan is hot add high heat oil (like canola, vegetable, or peanut) then begin to stir fry (have everything ready and work fast because this goes quick).
- Add the garlic and ginger and stir fry until fragrant (only takes seconds) then add the onion until it softens then add the broccoli and peppers. Stir fry for a bit then add 1/4 cup of water to help steam and tenderize the broccoli. Cover the pan for a few minutes (more or less depending on how crisp or soft you like your broccoli).
- Lastly add the steak and marinade mixing well to help flavor all the vegetables. Once meat is heated through remove from heat and serve over rice.
Source: Joybee What’s For Dinner
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)