- 3 to 4 pound beef brisket roast
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 package dry onion soup powder
- Mix ketchup, brown sugar and soup powder together.
- Pour over the roast and turn to coat. Wrap the roast tightly in several layers of foil. You might want to bake this in a disposable foil pan. I ruined one of my pans making this when the foil wrap leaked.
- Bake at 300F for 5 hours. Cool completely, then slice against the grain.
- Turn the slices in the sauce and re-wrap in foil. Bake at 325F for 1 and a half hours.
- Serve warm as a main course or serve on soft buns with fixings.
Source: Rise And Shine
Via: Beef Brisket Recipe
(Visited 46 times, 1 visits today)