- 1/2 lb. beef, cut into thinly strips
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- spring onions, cut into 2 inch long – for garnishing
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add beef strips and stir-fry for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Add garlic and stir until fragrant. Add chopped onions and sauté for 3 minutes and then pour in soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and salt. Let it simmer over medium-low heat.
- If sauce is about to dry up and meat is still tough, just add 1/2 cup of water. Continue cooking until meat is tender.
- Remove from heat. Arrange on a serving plate and sprinkle with spring onions on top. Serve with patis (fish sauce) and calamansi juice as sauce.
(Visited 204 times, 1 visits today)