- 6 ounces thinly sliced beef
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sake
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons sake
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons ginger, finely chopped
- 3.2 ounces broccoli (~half a head cut into small pieces)
- 14 ounces cooked udon noodles
- Marinate the beef with 1 teaspoon of soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of sake.
- Make the sauce by whisking together the oyster sauce, 2 tablespoons of sake and the black pepper.
- Add the vegetable oil to a frying pan and saute the ginger until fragrant.
- Add the broccoli and stir-fry until coated with oil and then add the beef.
- Stir-fry until the beef is mostly cooked, and then add the cooked udon noodles and sauce.
- Stir-fry until the liquid has evaporated and the noodles are starting to caramelize.
- Plate and serve immediately.
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)