Preparation time: 30 mins
Cooking time: 35 mins
Total time: 1 hour 5 mins
- 3 pounds chicken that are cut in serving pieces
- ¾ cup barbecue sauce (like sweet baby ray’s)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Half cup canola oil
- Coat the chicken pieces with oil and rub salt and pepper all over.
- Start heating-up your grill. Both charcoal and gas grills are ok to use.
- Place the chicken on the hot grill. Let each side grill for 7 minutes. Baste the uncooked side of the chicken with BBQ sauce.
- Turn-over the chicken. Baste the grilled side with BBQ sauce. Close the grill. Have the chicken grill for 8 to 10 minutes. Continue to turn over the chicken and grill for 5 minutes on each side until the inside temp reaches 170F (you need a meat thermometer to be on the safe side).
- Serve this with grilled corn on the cob.
(Visited 51 times, 1 visits today)