- 1 lb miki noodles, boiled for 1 minute and drained
- 1 lb pork
- 1 lb pig’s intentesines; cleaned, boiled, and sliced
- 1/4 lb pig liver, sliced into strips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon shimp paste (bagoong or guinamus) * optional
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup pork cracklings (chicharon), crushed
- 3 tablespoons spring onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted garlic
- 7 cups water
- Boil water in a cooking pot.
- Put-in salt, sugar, onion powder, ground black pepper, and shrimp paste. Cook for a minute.
- Add the pork and cook until tender (about 30 to 45 minutes)
- Put-in the intestines and liver, and then cook for 6 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the pork, liver, and intestine from the broth (caldo). Set aside.
- Slice the pork into strips.
- Arranged the cooked miki noodles in a single serving bowl.
- Place the strips of pork, liver, and intestine on top of the miki noodles.
- Pour the broth in the bowl, and then garnish with spring onions and toasted garlic.
- Serve hot. Share and enjoy!
(Visited 383 times, 1 visits today)