- 4.25 cup water
- 4 cup beef broth
- 1 tbsp patis
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 0.33 kilo MONTEREY PORK MEAT, strips
- 0.25 cup MAGNOLIA NUTRI-OIL VEGETABLE OIL
- 500 g Miki noodles (fresh)
- 1 pack MONTEREY CHICHARON
- 2 tbsp Spring Onions – chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic – toasted
- Blanch miki noodles in boiling water then set aside to drain.Heat pan. Pour the oil. Add onions until wilted.
- Add ginger and sauté for a few minutes.Add in all the meats and cook for 5 minutes.Pour in the water and simmer until the meat is tender.Remove the meat and set aside.
- Strain the liquid to remove the scum and impurities from the meat mixture.Reserve the liquid. In a separate stockpot, prepare the beef broth by bringing 5 cups of water into a boil. Then add 2 beef cubes.
- Allow to simmer until the cubes are dissolved.Measure out 4 cups of broth and combine with 5 cups of water. This will serve as the soup base.
- Season with salt, sugar and patis.Bring the soup into a simmer. Skim the impurities from the liquid.
- Season with salt and pepper.To Assemble: Place Miki noodles in a bowl. Put pork meat, liver, and chicken pieces on top.
- Pour enough hot soup over. Garnish with crushed chicharon, spring onions and toasted garlic.
Via: Batchoy Recipe
(Visited 41 times, 1 visits today)