- 1/4 kilo lomi noodles (flat)
- 1/2 cup pork (sliced into strips)
- 1/2 cup sliced kikiam
- 1/4 cup meatballs
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6-7 cups chicken or meat broth
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in water
- 2 raw eggs
- salt to taste
- Saute garlic and onion. When brown, add pork strips, kikiam, and meatballs. Add patis; stir for 2 minutes. Add 1/2 cup water, cover and simmer until water is almost dry. Add broth. Cover and let boil for 10 minutes.
- Drop in noodles. Let boil for 3 minutes and thicken with dissolved cornstarch. Add cobbage Put off the heat.
- Beat eggs and stir in. Do not boil. Serve at once.
Your cooked Lomi will taste better if you have toyomansi with chili, minced onion and garlic sauce. With this, talagang mapapa garne ka: “Ala’y, pagkasarap nare ah!
(Visited 2,236 times, 1 visits today)