Basil Pork Recipe
Author: Vanjo Merano
- Serves: 4
- Serving size: 4
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 3 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon miced chili peppers (birds eye chili)
- 1 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- 1 cup fresh holy basil (leaves removed from the stem)
- ½ cup sliced red and green bell peppers (combined)
- 2½ tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat the cookinf oil in a wok. Once the oil gets hot, add the garlic and chili.Stir and cook until the garlic turns medium brown.
- Add the ground pork. Stir-fry for 2 to 5 minutes or until the pork turns light brown.
- Pour-in the soy sauce and fish sauce. Continue to stir-fry.
- Add the sugar, holy basil, and bell peppers. Stir-fry for 3 to 6 minutes.
- Arrange in a plate with rice and fried egg.
- Serve. share and enjoy!
Via: Basil Pork Recipe
(Visited 91 times, 1 visits today)