Basil Chicken is a popular spicy Asian recipe.There is no other way to eat this but with a cup of warm rice.
- 1 lb. ground chicken breast
- 12 to 15 pieces fresh basil leaves (or holy basil)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan.
- Saute the garlic and then add the chili flakes
- Put-in the ground chicken. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour-in the fish sauce and then add the brown sugar. Cook I medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes or until the liquid evaporates.
- Add the basil and ground black pepper. Stir and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!
(Visited 33 times, 1 visits today)