- 1 large size bangus
- 1 tbsp carrot,finelt chopped
- 1 small onion,finely chopped
- 1 tbsp raisins,finely chopped
- 1 small tomatoe,seedded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped water chestnut
- 1 tbsp cornstarch or flour
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or to taste
- 1/2 tsp vetsin (optional)
- 1 tbsp sweet pickle
- Scale and remove the intestines of the fish.Gently pound fish to loosen meat from the skin.
- Slowly remove the meat of the fish from the skin through the opening cavity below the head. Remove the spine by snapping off the bone at the base of the tail and head. Use a long spoon to scrape all the meat from the skin.
- Marinate skin and head of the fish with soy sauce and lemon juice.Set aside.
- Mashed the fish with fork before adding it to the rest of the ingredients..
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together
- Stuff the mixture inside the bangus
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Sew the cavity and bake for 1 1/2 hour
- Cool before slicing..
- Serve with rice..
Source: Step By Step Recipe
(Visited 53 times, 1 visits today)