- 1/2 kilo boneless bangus belly fillets
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoon calamansi juice or lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 large onions, cut into rings
- 5 tablespoon cooking oil
- In a large bowl, put the boneless bangus belly, soy sauce, calamansi, and black pepper
- Cover the bowl and let the mixture sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat cooking oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the garlic in the oil just until toasted. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil and stir fry the onion rings until soft.
- Then lightly fry the onion rings. Do not overcook. About a minute in the hot oil is enough. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Over medium-high heat, fry the fish until lightly crisp and golden. Flip halfway through cooking to brown both sides evenly.
- When all the fish has been cooked, stir fry the garlic in the remaining oil.
- Pour in the marinade and let it boil for about 1 minute.
- Add the fried fish and let it boil for about 2 minute.
- Arrange the fish slices on a plate, top it with the onion rings, and pour the sauce over them and sprinkle the toasted garlic.
- Serve hot with rice.
Source: Lasang Recipes
Via: Bangus Belly Steaks
(Visited 360 times, 1 visits today)