Servings: 2 (serving size: 1 cup)
- 1 cup sliced ripe banana (about 1 large)
- 1 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat graham cracker crumbs (about 1/2 cookie sheet)
- 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ice cubes (about 1/4 cup)
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Arrange banana slices in a single layer on a baking sheet, and freeze until firm (about 1 hour).
- Place frozen banana and remaining ingredients in a blender. Process until smooth. Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. Serve immediately.
Note: Freeze and store extra bananas in zip-top plastic bags so you can whip up this smoothie in a flash.
(Visited 40 times, 1 visits today)